Would you like to translate a Dutch web page, letter or document into English? Or into another language? You can do so easily online. This page explains how.
Step 1 - Translating our website or a web page
Use your web browser’s translation option. Go to the support page of your browser:
After following these instructions our website is automatically translated into English.
Step 2 - Translating our documents
You can find our documents on your personal page on our website. Log in using your DigiD or with your account. Follow the instruction below:
- Go to Documenten (a new tab will open so you can switch back to these instructions).
- Log in using your DigiD. If you don’t have DigiD you can log in with a personal account. If you don’t have an account yet, please contact us.
- Select the document you want to translate by clicking on the Download icon.
- Save the Dutch version of the document on your computer.
- Go to Google Translate in your web browser.
- Upload the document you want to translate by using ‘Browse your computer’.
- Click the button 'Translate'.
- You can read the translated document by using ‘Download translation’.
- You can now save the English version on your computer.
Please note! You are using a translation tool. Pensioenfonds Vervoer is not responsible for the translation. No rights can be derived from a translation under any circumstances.